Become a South Canterbury Chamber member
Join us today and you’ll gain access to the right advice, support and connections to make your business succeed.
Scroll down for membership packages and pricing levels. Signing up is simple, just fill out the form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
Want to talk to someone before you join? You can call our membership team on 03 687 2733 to discuss your needs in more detail.
Complete your application today. It only takes 1-2 minutes to fill out and submit.
Membership Packages (Pricing from 1st September 2018)
business support packages (INCL. GST)
Not For Profit Sector
Federated Farmers Members
$186.30 first year of membership only (T's & C's apply)*
standard memberships (incl. gst)
1-15 staff $395.60
16-25 staff $592.25
26-50 staff $790.05
51-75 staff $1375.40
75+ staff $1958.45
For more information about special memberships call our team on 03 687 2733
NEW INDIVIDUAL MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION RATES & CATEGORIES
$95 + GST for youth starting out in their careers with an interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship but not yet connected to a business.
$125 + GST for retired business people who retain an interest in the business and the business community.
*Federated Farmers Members can join the South Canterbury Chamber and pay a one-time annual fee of $186.30 incl gst (this only applies for the first 12 months of membership and you must be a Federated Farmers Member to take advantage of this offer, after the first 12 months of South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce Membership you will be charged the full annual fee, this offer does not apply to existing members)
Want to pay online? SC Chamber of Commerce ASB Timaru account number: 12-3159-0043735-00
Membership Application Form
Membership of the Chamber of Commerce offers benefits for your whole team.
In becoming a member of the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually, with the first subscription due upon signing.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
We will invoice you or please select a payment method below. Business Annual Fee (GST incl.) From September 1 2018:
- 1 – 15 employees $395.60
- 16 - 25 employees $592.25
- 26 - 50 employees $790.05
- 51-75 employees $1375.40
- 76+ employees $1958.45