Training Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations must be advised in writing or by telephone at least three full working days prior to the date of the course or event.
2. All cancellations and refunds will incur a $30.00 + GST administration fee to cover the costs.
3. If we do not receive a cancellation notice within three full working days prior to the course or event commencing, or if a participant fails to show on the day, full fees will be payable.
4. Requests to transfer to a later course can be made, subject to availability and approval. If participants are able to transfer to a later course the administration fee is waived. This request must be made at least three working days prior to the original course or event.
5. A replacement participant is welcome at any stage prior to the course or event commencing at no additional cost. Please provide us with the details as soon as possible.