Train the Trainer
Learn skills like how to teach adults, understanding the various types of personality types and their learning styles, creating positive learning environments and much more in this half day course.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Build comfortable rapport with participants and get buy-in from the beginning
- Deliver content logically and simply in a brain-friendly fashion
- Orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
- Engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
- Use and combine audio and visual aids to utilise more senses
- Choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
- Plan and design a seamless training programme that will have lasting impac
Whether you’re a team leader, supervisor, manager, or a worker chosen to be an internal trainer, you’ll have valuable knowledge and skills to pass on to others.
Improving your own training ability will boost the productivity and enthusiasm of your colleagues, while increasing your satisfaction and confidence.
Health and Safety Consultant, Coolspring Consulting
Helen has extensive health and safety experience, including over 20 years as a health and safety consultant, as well as significant in-house experience within both the public and private sector.
Helen is skilled at being able to provide support to organisations at any stage of their health and safety journey – from systems audits, legislation updates and documentation right through to customised in-house training, staff inductions and on-call support.
With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits, to help organisations more effectively manage health and safety in the workplace.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.