This half-day workshop is designed to give you a simple framework and tools to evaluate what needs to happen so you can deal constructively with time constraints and achieve better work-life balance.
The term “time management”, can create a false impression because time cannot be managed: we can only manage ourselves and our use of time. So time management is actually self-management, and all time management skills can be learned.
So YOU CAN:
- Recognise your work style and time stealers
- Communicate and managing expectations
- Apply Covey's seven habits of highly effective people
- Set goals and prioritising
- Apply the Pareto principle
- Utilise tools, tips and strategies to save time
- Minimise stress.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Identifying your working styles and time wasters
- To be proactive in setting goals and managing time
- Communicating boundaries, saying No, and negotiating realistic win-win outcomes
- Recognising how to set priorities and manage an environment where urgent tasks do not dominate the day
- Developing practical strategies to work SMART, manage time, tasks and wellbeing.
- An understanding of time wasters and how to apply successful strategies and tools to balance the competing demands of the workplace.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who wishes to take back control of his/her time in the workplace
- Perpetual Procrastinators
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.