Time Management Essentials
This half-day workshop is designed to equip you with a simple framework and tools to navigate time constraints effectively and achieve a better work-life balance.
The concept of “time management” can be misleading as time itself cannot be managed. Instead, we can manage ourselves, prioritise our tasks, and allocate our time accordingly. In essence, time management is self-management, and the good news is, these skills can be learned.
SO YOU CAN:
- Identify your work style and time wasters.
- Communicate effectively and manage expectations.
- Implement Covey’s “Seven habits of highly effective people”.
- Set goals and prioritise effectively.
- Apply the Pareto principle.
- Utilise practical tools, tips and strategies to save time.
- Minimise stress.
- Identify your working styles and time wasters.
- Be proactive in setting goals and managing time.
- Communicate boundaries, say ‘No’ and negotiate realistic win-win outcomes.
- Prioritise effectively to prevent urgent tasks from dominating your day.
- Develop practical strategies to work SMART and manage time, tasks, and well-being.
- An understanding of time wasters and how to apply successful strategies and tools to balance the competing demands of the workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who wishes to regain control of their time in the workplace.
- Those who find themselves perpetually procrastinating.
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.