Stepping up to Management - Next Level
Attend all 3 workshops listed below and receive a discount of $100!
- Stepping up to Management 1 (February 28)
- Stepping up to Management 2- Developing your People Skills (April 7)
- Stepping up to Management 3 Next Level (May 5)
The discount will be taken off the price of your 3rd workshop. The same person must attend all workshops.
If you are a Manager or Supervisor and are wanting to feel more comfortable in your role and to get more out of your team - then moving into “Stepping up to Management - the Next Level” is for you.
This program is designed to follow on from the “Stepping up to Management – Essential Skills” stage one course – however if the topics are relevant then this workshop is for you.
Topics to be covered are:
- Using time wisely – you don’t need more – just use what you have better.
- The art of delegation
- Beyond command and control style – understanding a coaching style
- Developing listening skills
- Using questions effectively
- Speaking in front of others
- Understanding and handling conflict
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.