Stepping up to Management Next Level November
Attend Stepping up to Management (July) and Stepping up to Management - Next Level at a discounted price. Same person must attend both workshops. Details below.
This program is designed to follow on from the “Stepping up to Management – Essential Skills” stage one course – however if the topics are relevant then this workshop is for you.
Topics to be covered are:
• Using time wisely – you don’t need more – just use what you have better.
• Understanding personality types
• Leadership level communication
• Understanding and handling conflict
• The art of delegation
• Understanding and selecting a leadership style
• Speaking in front of others
• Project management
• Using emotional intelligence
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.