Stepping up to Management 1 - Essential Skills
Attend all 3 workshops listed below and receive a discount of $100!
- Stepping up to Management 1 (July 29)
- Stepping up to Management 2- Developing your People Skills (August 19)
- Stepping up to Management 3 Next Level (September 16)
The discount will be taken off the price of your 3rd workshop. The same person must attend all workshops.
Moving into management requires a new set of skills. To get the best from your team you need to feel confident in your ability to listen, communicate, lead others and manage conflict.
This training will provide a sound grounding in the skills to manage the work team, and also manage work productivity and quality.
This workshop aims to help you learn:
- How to set a positive work culture
- How to set and keep work standards
- Engaging the team for maximum performance
- Getting the communication right
- Strategies to set your staff up for success
- How to diagnose and address poor work performance
- Effective ways to motivate and reward your staff
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.