This is an online course.
If you know you should use social media for your business, but have a hard time understanding what to post, when to post and how to keep it going - then this course is for you.
There's a million different theories on what you should be doing on social media. Whether it's giveaways, live videos or just posting every day, it can be difficult to keep up with it all. That's why we decided to create a course entirely dedicated to creating social media content.
Creating Content for Social Media is a 12-module course that dives deep into showing you EXACTLY how to create content, where to create it and what to do with it on social media. Each module includes tutorial videos, worksheets, and a quiz to keep you on track.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create beautiful graphics for your brand to use on social media and beyond
- Develop messages directed to your target audiences
- Establish themes and categories for your content so you never run out of ideas ever again
- Have a solid understanding of your brand and message
- Build a monthly content calendar full of awesome content
- Have a working knowledge of Canva and Photoshop
- Repurpose your content across multiple channels
- Understand the purpose and importance of building a consistent brand online
Presenter: Jennifer Heuett and Bayley Corfield
Altitude Media is a team of creatives focussed on delivering value and growing your business online and on the ground. They have combined forces in business, marketing and communications to provide the ultimate solutions for passionate businesses.
- Wednesday, 1st May, 2019 to Friday, 20th December, 2019
- Single Ticket (Member) incl GST:
- Single Ticket (Non-Member) incl GST: