Results-based Marketing - 90 minute session
Marketing is an essential part of every SME (small or medium enterprise). But few business owners know how to market well to get a steady stream of the right kind of leads to their business when they need them. With so many options (especially online) where do you start and which strategies will work best for you?
“Results-Based Marketing” will show you how to assess which marketing options will best fit your business to grow profitably. Because when you’re running a business, you need to get a return for every dollar you spend on advertising.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The easiest way to market so you stand out from your competition
- How to avoid overwhelm with all the marketing options available today, and cut through it all to assess which ones will best suit your business to get good ROI (return on investment)
- How to structure your marketing to make money consistently
- Why measuring your marketing is the key to your success and exactly how to do this
- How to apply the “80/20 Principle” to your marketing and why this is the smartest way to maximise your return
This is a 90 minute seminar with presenter Daniel Fitzpatrick.
Comments from Daniel’s private coaching clients:
- “I was doing a lot of work and a lot of effort was going into marketing and I wasn’t really getting the results I desired. Since working with Daniel we have increased sales by 216%”
Michael Heaven - North Canterbury Stockfeed Supplies
- “Through working with Daniel, I've gained more purposeful techniques to advertise my business and key ideas to find my target markets. This has resulted in gaining new customers and larger orders.”
Jo Brackmann - Tudor Rose Gifts
- “In the last year while working with Daniel, my sales increased 124% and profits are up 209%.”
Caleb Honiss – Mt Grey Building
Presenter: Daniel Fitzpatrick – Business Solutions moreprofit.co.nz
Daniel is a Christchurch Business Coach and has been in business for over 25 years. Specialising in SME’s, he works with businesses in a wide range of industries. Daniel’s practical strategies have helped many business owners achieve spectacular increases in profitability and sales while also being able to have a much better work-life balance.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.