Re-imagining Business Strategy
• Strategy 101
• Strategy, not succession. Re-thinking business and
• How should strategy help you create/build a
business people want to be a part of?
• What will that mean for you?
* An “investable business” that can access
capital when it needs to
* Attracting and keeping the best people
* Helping build culture by being able to
clearly articulate your purpose and your
strategy to your people
* Ensure alignment with you key
• Case study with a guest client
* How did building and articulating a
strategy empower and grow people in
* What will it mean in terms of supporting
Presenter: NZ Agri Brokers Limited
Andrew Laming, Director -
Andrew has worked in the agribusiness banking industry for 17 years and is a leading senior banker with a wide range of banking skills in both agribusiness finance and credit analysis. Experienced in equity partnership formation, governance leadership, debt and interest rate structuring.
Tom Laming, Client Director -
Tom has 16 years’ experience in the agri-banking sector, with the last 6 years focused on leading corporate agri relationships throughout the South Island. Tom greatly enjoys the process of understanding the dynamics of agri-businesses across all sectors and presenting clear and deliberate strategies to stakeholders. Wide experience covering growth and restructure, credit analysis and debt structuring, sourcing of capital and driving excellent banking outcomes.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.