Performance Management & Appraisals
Fine tune your performance appraisal processes to get the best out of your people
This workshop is designed to help managers, supervisors and team leaders implement an effective and motivational performance appraisal system.
You will learn:
- The benefits to your business of having a well designed performance appraisal process in place
- About the various types of performance appraisal systems and establish the best system for you
- How to set criteria, objectives and aims that are clear and realistic
- How to enhance your feedback and communication skills
- Different ways of monitoring and measuring performance
Presenter: Janene Adams, HR Specialist
Janene is a chartered HR professional with the British Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and has enjoyed a broad career in HR, spanning blue-chip multi-nationals through to small non-profit organisations. As an HR generalist Janene's experience covers the gambit of HR disciplines and she is passionate about the value that well managed people practices can add to any business or organisation. Janene is currently the part time Co-ordinator for the Promotions Association, Go Geraldine, in addition to working on a number of other projects.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.