Online Engagement Strategy Part 2 Social Media - Building your Brand
Social media is a powerful tool to promote and market your business, but how do you get the most out of your content and gain enquiries, leads and sales?
In this course you’ll learn about
• Defining your key audience and how that can help your content.
• A basic overview of which social media platforms are out there and which one/s are right for your business.
• The value of a content plan.
• Evergreen content (content that is sharable and reusable) and how to develop and use evergreen content to promote your business.
• Some basic tools to help.
• Define your brandable areas and create a simple strategy to promote your services/products through your social platforms.
• Develop a clear message of what it is you do and offer.
• Develop a simple 6 month content plan.
• Create several pieces of evergreen content to share.
Who is this course for?
Any business that has or is looking to promote their business through social media but struggles for content to share that is of value, is engaging and doesn’t take masses of time or money.
Presenter: Tony Zwies
Tony is the Creative Director of Yellow Design - A graphic and web design studio based in Timaru. With 10 years experience, Tony works closely with predominantly service and retail based businesses in designing functional websites, to maximise website traffic and convert to enquiries/sales.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.