Online Engagement Strategy Part 1 - Website performance and Management
Your business website is the shopfront of your business. Having a clear message of what you do and offer is crucial.
Having a clear purpose for your website will help shape your content and engage users to enquire or purchase your products or services.
In this course you’ll learn about
• Key Analytics from your website’s traffic and how this can inform business direction.
• How to give your website direction and purpose.
• Developing content to work for your business
• Tools to help simplify this process.
Who is this course for?
Any business owner that wants to have an engaging website with purpose and generate more sales, leads or enquiries.
• Have a clear purpose and understanding of your website and what it should achieve.
• A better understanding of your websites visitors and how they interact with your website to see if your website is performing as it is intended.
• Strategies and practical steps to increase engagement, leads, enquiries or sales.
Presenter: Tony Zwies
Tony is the Creative Director of Yellow Design - A graphic and web design studio based in Timaru. With 10 years experience, Tony works closely with predominantly service and retail based businesses in designing functional websites, to maximise website traffic and convert to enquiries/sales.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.