Mix & Match Day - Full Day with Light Lunch
Attend all 6 Sessions focusing on:
- Exploring where your communication style came from, self-reflection, and what you 'run on'?
- How your thoughts become actions in your body language - powerful non-verbal strategies to become assertive and persuasive communicators.
- Compassionate assertiveness - it enables you to more freely express your thoughts whilst incorporating the views and interests of those around you.
- Interpreting workplace behaviour, navigating situations using the right words for re-programming, and avoiding 'invisible' communication.
- Knock your bad communication habits on the head once and for all.
- Courageous conversations with confidence to get the outcome you need.
Pop Up Workshops - Mix & Match Day
Communication with Steph Holloway
We invite you to come and spend a day with Steph Holloway. Steph is a leading body language authority in New Zealand, and has worked with over 1,200 businesses and 10,000 individuals in corporate and public events in NZ and around the world.
Steph’s passion is to help people understand their and their team’s style to enjoy better workplace communication and business success. Come to one, two, three or spend the whole day working on your skills to aid you and your team’s success. The choice is yours.
Each one-hour session is $25+GST (Non members $50+GST) or register for the whole day (includes a light lunch for full day participants) for $170+GST (Non members $330+GST).
Don’t miss out! These back to back sessions will be sure to heal, inspire and educate. View all sessions.