Managing Team Performance
This program is designed to follow on from the Management Training workshops Essential Skills (13 July) and Developing People Skills for Managers (7 September) however if the topics are relevant then this workshop is for you.
Topics to be covered are:
- Using time wisely – you don’t need more – just use what you have better.
- The art of delegation
- Beyond command and control style – understanding a coaching style
- Developing listening skills
- Using questions effectively
- Speaking in front of others
- Understanding and handling conflict
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops and courses that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.