This is a two day programme focusing on the following topics:
- Understanding leadership—it’s more than being the boss
- Personalities—conflict or harnessing strengths
- Building positive personal energies
- Engaging your workforce and developing high performance staff
- Improving communication—adapting your style to meet the need
- Strategic thinking—setting goals and coaching others to achieve them
- Building the team and leadership communication
- Understanding staff motivation and looking at incentivising staff
- Calling staff to account’ while maintaining positive relationships
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.