Holiday Act, Leave Entitlements & Payroll
Ensure your business complies with changes to the Holidays Act 2003. Understand how to implement changes to your business and deal with tricky payroll and holidays issues. Understand your obligations and plan and manage liabilities and staffing needs.
This course will help you plan for dealing with three main types of leave – annual holidays, public holidays, sick and bereavement leave.
- Overview of holidays Act 2003 including updates
- Budgeting for annual holidays and calculating pay
- Sickness and bereavement leave
- Proof of sickness and medical certificates
- Calculating annual holiday payments
- Relevant daily pay
- Issues that employers have with holiday payments
- Holiday pay following special leave
Presenter: Timpany Walton
Timpany Walton has established a reputation for being one of the most vigorous, progressive and robust legal firms in South Canterbury. They specialise in a wide range of legal areas, including Commercial Law, Litigation, Family Law, Property Law, Employment Agreements and Disputes, Farming, Employment, Assest and Estate Protection and Criminal Law.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.