Health and Safety Stage 3
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives advanced training building on the skills developed in Stage 1 and Stage 2.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Collate various sources of injury information from
within the workplace for reporting purposes.
• Identify and report on costs of workplace injury
• Identify and report on productivity due to
improved health and safety practices.
• Create and present credible health and safety
• Promote improvements within the workplace to
reduce costs of workplace injuries.
• Apply sound return to work practices to assist
colleague in their rehabilitation.
Who is this course for?
• Health and safety representatives who have
completed Stage 2 of the training
• Health and safety committee members
Health and Safety Consultant, Coolspring Consulting
Helen has extensive health and safety experience, including over 20 years as a health and safety consultant, as well as significant in-house experience within both the public and private sector.
Helen is skilled at being able to provide support to organisations at any stage of their health and safety journey – from systems audits, legislation updates and documentation right through to customised in-house training, staff inductions and on-call support.
With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits, to help organisations more effectively manage health and safety in the workplace.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops and courses that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.