Health and Safety Stage 2 June
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives, committee members and others with the skill, knowledge and competency to undertake their duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
This course reviews and builds upon the skills, knowledge and competencies developed in Stage 1 with a focus on;
• Event investigation – reporting investigation,
• Gathering and interpreting accident and injury
• Planning and conducting an internal audit or self
• Hazard identification for injury and illness.
• Workplace wellbeing – stress, fatigue.
Who is this course for?
• Health and safety representatives who have
completed Stage 1 of the training
• Health and safety committee members
• Others with an interest in, or responsibility for,
workplace health and safety
Health and Safety Consultant, Coolspring Consulting
Helen has extensive health and safety experience, including over 20 years as a health and safety consultant, as well as significant in-house experience within both the public and private sector.
Helen is skilled at being able to provide support to organisations at any stage of their health and safety journey – from systems audits, legislation updates and documentation right through to customised in-house training, staff inductions and on-call support.
With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits, to help organisations more effectively manage health and safety in the workplace.
Small businesses may qualify for co-funding to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.