Essential Skills for Managers
Stepping into a managerial role requires a refined skillset to effectively lead and inspire your team. This comprehensive training equips you with the essential skills to foster a productive and thriving work environment where you feel confident in your ability to listen, communicate, lead others and manage conflict.
- Cultivate a positive and supportive work culture
- Establish and maintain clear work standards
- Engage your team to achieve maximum performance
- Master effective communication strategies
- Implement strategies to set your staff up for success
- Identify and address performance issues
- Gain a solid understanding of essential management skills
- Develop strategies to enhance team productivity and quality
- Enhance your communication and leadership abilities
- Acquire techniques to motivate and reward your team effectively
- Cultivate a positive and engaging work environment
- Foster a culture of high performance and excellence.
Who Is This For?
This workshop is designed for individuals transitioning into management roles, aspiring managers and experienced managers seeking to refine their leadership skills.
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.