Developing People Skills for Managers
Growing emotional intelligence and becoming comfortable with assertive behaviour
This workshop is designed to follow on from the “Stepping up to Management – Essential Skills” scheduled for April 16 – however if the topics are relevant then this workshop is for you.
Topics to be covered:
- Emotional Intelligence: Enhance self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy and interpersonal skills for better decision-making and team collaboration.
- Understanding Personality Types: Recognise and effectively communicate with diverse personality types within your team.
- Leadership Communication: Elevate your communication skills for clear, confident and impactful dialogue within your team.
- Art of Delegation: Master strategic delegation to match tasks with team members’ strengths and foster professional growth.
- Leadership Styles (Four Quadrant Leadership): Identify and refine your leadership style, developing the agility to adapt to different situations.
- Understanding Motivation: Learn to inspire and engage your team, fostering a culture of innovation, initiative and high performance.
Presenter: Malcolm Eadie
Progressive Solutions Ltd
Malcolm has extensive business experience having managed three businesses for other people and two of his own. His current business, Progressive Solutionz.biz, assists local companies with strategic planning, staff training, implementing safety systems and effective marketing. He is a mentor with Business Mentors NZ and an approved training provider with NZ Trade and Enterprise.