Creating your own Business Plan
Research shows that businesses with a business plan perform better than those without one and that new businesses with a written business plan grow around 30% faster. A business plan gives you direction and a plan to refer to when making decisions.
This is an interactive workshop for business owners to work on their business and put together a sound business plan.
This workshop will help you to:
- Identify the purpose of a Business Plan, your company's vision and clearly define measurable goals you wish to achieve
- Identify how to optimise growth, profitability and cashflow in your business
- Implement strategies that ensure your goals are met
- Provide you with a process for sharing these goals with your team
- Look at your key performance indicators
- Identify your ideal client
- Develop a road map to guide decision making and actions going forward
Spend a morning working through key areas of your business to set an enduring strategy and give you the skills and questioning to be able to keep it alive and present.
Sidekick Chartered Accountants
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.