Advanced Training for Health and Safety Reps Stage 3 (1)
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives with necessary knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, the supporting Health and Safety Regulations and the duties of the representative. This advanced training course reviews the role of the representative and builds on the skills, knowledge and competences developed in the Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives (Stage 2).
Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative. Also build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices.
You'll learn about:
• Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative
• Build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices
• The cost of workplace injury and illness
• Workplace productivity
• Supporting injured workers
So you can:
• Measure what matters in health and safety
• With the use of a Case study you will:
– Plan improvements and prepare recommendations
– Present recommendations
– Provide support for injured workers
– Look at vocational rehabilitation
• Increased productivity
• Lower absenteeism
• Better resolutions to workplace incidents
Who is this course for?
• Health and safety representatives who have completed Stage 2 of the training
• Health and safety committee members
Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce
Helen’s background in human resources and adult teaching, combined with 15 years specialising in health and safety makes her a presenter in high demand. Delivering occupational Health and Safety through in-house training, and designing and implementing Health and Safety Management Systems, Helen currently works with a number of national organisations. Helen can design and implement effective health and safety systems and training to meet the needs of any organisation.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.