Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives Stage 3 November
Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative. Also build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices.
This two day course provides health and safety representatives with necessary knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, the supporting Health and Safety Regulations and the duties of the representative.
This advanced training course reviews the role of the representative and builds on the skills, knowledge and competencies developed in Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives Stage 2.
• Role of the Health & Safety Representative
• The cost of workplace injury and illness
• Workplace productivity
• Measuring what matters in health & safety
• Case Study
- Planning improvements and preparing recommendations
- Presenting recommendations
- Support for injured workers
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Review and plan
Learn how to
• Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative
• Build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices
Who should attend
• Health and Safety representatives who have completed Stage 2
• Health and Safety committee members
• Anyone with an interest in, or responsibility for, workplace health and safety
Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce
Helen’s background in human resources and adult teaching, combined with 15 years specialising in health and safety makes her a presenter in high demand. Delivering occupational Health and Safety through in-house training, and designing and implementing Health and Safety Management Systems, Helen currently works with a number of national organisations. Helen can design and implement effective health and safety systems and training to meet the needs of any organisation.
You may be eligible for 50% NZTE funding. Please enquire.