Accessing Bank and other Capital for Growth
A cheat sheet to navigate the ever evolving credit and capital environment
- Key factors
- New CCCFA regulations (these are new rules that impact businesses raising debt against their houses)
- Bank lending appetite to the business sector – key trends
- Bank portfolio caps
- Potential future headwinds and opportunities
- Regulatory elements
- What are the key elements to nail to ensure access to capital
- Strategy – how do you develop and articulate
- What goes into effectively presenting a business to any capital provider
- The role of independence
- What are the key things a Bank will look at
- Other discussion
- Alternate sources of capital
- Use of cash – how do you prioritise the use of free cash?
- Cash flow management
- What does the business of the future look like
Presenter: NZ Agri Brokers Limited
Andrew Laming, Director -
Andrew has worked in the agribusiness banking industry for 17 years and is a leading senior banker with a wide range of banking skills in both agribusiness finance and credit analysis. Experienced in equity partnership formation, governance leadership, debt and interest rate structuring.
Tom Laming, Client Director -
Tom has 16 years’ experience in the agri-banking sector, with the last 6 years focused on leading corporate agri relationships throughout the South Island. Tom greatly enjoys the process of understanding the dynamics of agri-businesses across all sectors and presenting clear and deliberate strategies to stakeholders. Wide experience covering growth and restructure, credit analysis and debt structuring, sourcing of capital and driving excellent banking outcomes.
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Enquire now.