Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade: 2018 Outreach
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade are joining us to present an update on the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and other current and upcoming trade negotiations. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer opportunity and include time to network with drinks and nibbles provided.
Come along to our free event for the opportunity to:
• learn about the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for the Trans Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
• discuss what this agreement means for New Zealanders
• get an update on other trade agreements under negotiation or consideration
• express your opinion, and
• network with some of New Zealand’s lead negotiators.
This is a chance to learn more about New Zealand's trade agreements directly from MFAT’s negotiators, and for New Zealanders to convey their concerns and interests to the government.
We look forward to seeing you there!