Christchurch International Airport Ltd. Luncheon
Christchurch International Airport’s Story of Survival through the Covid-19 period
Maximising Visitor Value in Canterbury, presented by Scott Callaway - General Manager of Trade Development of Christchurch International Airport Ltd.
- The good news about visitors evolving expectations
- How primary products can fit the tourism system
- Understanding the new formula that 1 + 1 can equal 3!
Comfortably Out of Step, presented by Malcolm Johns - CE of Christchurch International Airport Ltd.
- For eight years Christchurch Airport has been reacting to, recovering from, and preparing for high impact events
- Hear how being out of step with a super charged tourism and aviation industry has proved to be a super advantage
- Learn how your Business, Industry, Leadership and Financial behaviours can shape the reaction to a crisis and your future success
Catering information coming soon!