De-mystifying your banking relationship - Better banking outcomes for Commercial and Agri Businesses
This complimentary NZAB workshop with presenters Scott Wishart and Andrew Laming will be about how to take control of your credit relationship with you bank in a mutually beneficial way.
- NZAB are specialists with helping both Commercial and Agri businesses with their existing bank relationships so they can enjoy access to capital on better terms and conditions.
- They help their customers and their banks to help them understand and articulate their business strategy, their financial performance and their risk factors to their bank In a way that enhances the outcomes
- This workshop will run through how to take control of your credit relationship with your bank in a mutually beneficial way, covering topics such as:
- how banks makes their decisions,
- how you should present your business to the bank
- how to access additional debt capital for expansion, or even for additional working capital.
- What are the drivers of the costs of finance and how you can influence them in a positive way
Scott Wishart, Managing Director NZAB
Scott has had 14 Years’ experience in the agribusiness banking industry, including senior relationship and agribusiness sector leadership roles and was a recipient of several bank awards for customer service and business growth. His recent experience includes leading the business development and strategy segments of a major bank, which enjoyed significant market share growth, as well as development of the tools and processes used which culminated in an investment in industry leading farm software. Scott has a unique understanding of both farmer, business and internal bank and regulatory requirements, and can use this experience to ensure finance applications are prepared in a way that gets the best outcome for both customer and bank.
Andrew Laming, Director NZAB
Andrew has worked in the agribusiness banking industry for 19 years. A leading senior banker and recipient of a number of bank awards, he has a wide range of banking skills, in both agribusiness and corporate finance and credit analysis. His previous specialist roles also include equity partnership formation, governance leadership, and he has become a sought-after expert in debt and interest rate structuring. He is equally at home dealing with corporate agribusinesses as he is dealing with commercial businesses of all sizes.