BA5 at McCain Foods
Put on your sturdy shoes and jackets and join us for complimentary hot coffee, non-alcoholic drinks and nibbles at McCain Foods BA5 networking event at their factory in Washdyke.
This will be a great evening to network, meet the McCain team, go on a factory tour, sample tasty McCain products, and listen to a presentation from John Jackson, Agriculture Director ANZ, and Barto Greeff, Plant Manager, about McCain's operations.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING!
- Registration is essential. Attendee registration confirmation will be checked at the gate before admittance.
- COVID-19 H&S guidelines apply. If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the event and call us to cancel your booking.
- The BA5 will be held in the Dry Store so please wear warm clothing.
- Attendees must wear flat shoes, preferably safety shoes if going on any tours.
- Plenty of hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages and tasty McCain's products will be available!
- A map with gate entry and parking instructions will be emailed out prior to the event.
TOUR OPPORTUNITY! Chamber members have the opportunity to go on two different tours prior to the BA5. Tours are to be pre-booked - there is an early start for this. Please mention which tour and tour time you are interested in the "Special Requests" box when registering or email the details to Timea, Events and Membership Manager at email@example.com.
No purses, jewelry, watches, earrings or phones will be allowed when going on tours.
Closed toed and flat shoes are required. If you have safety shoes even better.
- Factory tour: Depart at 5 and 5:30pm
- Ag store tour: Depart at 5 and 5:30pm
Don't forget to bring your business card to go into the draw to win some prizes, including a Chamber training voucher or one of two bottles of Quarry Rock wine from Property Lawyers! As no glass or alcohol is permitted on the premises, winners may collect their bottle of wine from the Chamber offices.