The “Health and Well-being Summit” is the essential half-day program that gives you the tools to boost the health and well-being of yourself, your people, and the bottom line of your company.
Local experts give cutting-edge, highly beneficial and easily-transferable relevant content. If you are dedicated to creating a thriving organisation, this is an event not to be missed.
Come away inspired and armed with the tools to create a self-care plan, implementable immediately – to strengthen your physical, mental, emotional and social wellness – to take care of yourself, and in turn, others.
The Health & Well-being Summit is proudly sponsored by
Annette Beautrais - SCDHB
- Health and Well-being policy
- Health and Well-being plans
Helen Mason - Coolspring Consulting Ltd
- Responsibilities of a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) re Health in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
Michelle Thew - Te Rito South Canterbury
- Domestic Violence
- Family harm
- Protection Orders
Grant Day - Sanford Ltd
- Health and Well-being in the workplace
- How to support your team
Tim Bean - Performance Training Co 2019 Ltd
- How to send your team home healthier than when they arrive