This webinar has ended. Click here to register to watch this recording on-demand.
This webinar is funded by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise as part of the Regional Business Partners Programme.
Download the power point presentation here.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 22, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Join this FREE one hour online workshop.
With the impact of COVID-19, finance & cashflow management is more important than ever. Cashflow Management is fundamental as every business owner needs an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making.
Recognising the difference between profit and cash, and the impact improving your Cash Conversion Cycle will have on your business is essential to managing and growing any business.
Benefits of Cashflow Management:
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way
Presenter: Ric Thorpe, Sidekick Timaru
Panelists: James Swaney and Richard Wheeler, Sidekick Timaru
This webinar is limited to the first 500 registrations. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing your unique link and information about joining the webinar. For the best user friendly experience, we recommend that you sign up for a free basic Zoom account prior to the start of the webinar.