The South Canterbury Chamber is the official South Canterbury COVID-19 Response Team for business assistance. Our COVID-19 Response Team is now bringing you FREE webinars for all businesses, which has been specifically designed to support business through the impact of COVID-19.
These free webinars bring together updates from leading experts in the region to help clarify and make sense of some of the most pressing topics that are affecting businesses over this unprecedented time.
View past webinars on-demand.
Wage Support & Staffing
Wednesday 25th August 10.30am - 11.30am
James Swaney, Sidekick Timaru
- Explanation of subsidies available - Wage Subsidy, Resurgence Support Payment
- Revising your budget
- Analysing the impact of Covid on your business and the need to revisit your business plan
Thomas Nation, Timpany Walton
- HR Obligations through Lockdown and Level Changes
Working from Home, Stress and Zoom Fatigue
Thursday 26 August 10.30am - 11.30am
Wendy Smith, CE South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce
- How to make working from home easier: Some tips that can make your day and week a little easier
Steph Holloway, Elemental Potential
- Spotting the signs of stress in body language
- How to be a great communicator even under challenging circumstances
- Zoom fatigue - lessening the impact
Cyber Security - Human risks and how to find them
Thursday 2nd September 11.00am - 12.00pm
Presented by Reliance Networks
Technology alone isn’t enough to safeguard your business
Cyber criminals will find intelligent ways of getting through the cracks.
When they do, they’ll use sophisticated social engineering techniques to manipulate your employees into giving away sensitive information.
Join the Reliance team for this webinar to learn about how Security Training can strengthen your team to be a strong line of defence against new cyber attacks.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
- Email Phishing Simulations
- Email Account Exposure & Breach Checks
- IT Policy Management
- Determining & tracking your business cyber risk