The South Canterbury Chamber is the official South Canterbury COVID-19 Response Team for business assistance. Our COVID-19 Response Team is now bringing you a FREE webinar series for all businesses, which has been specifically designed to support business through the impact of COVID-19.
These free webinars bring together updates from leading experts in the region to help clarify and make sense of some of the most pressing topics that are affecting businesses over this unprecedented time.
See information below on upcoming webinars and view recordings of past webinars on-demand.
These webinars are limited to the first 500 registrations. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing your unique link and information about joining the webinar. For the best user friendly experience, we recommend that you sign up for a free basic Zoom account prior to the start of the webinar.
- Critical HR
- Business Continuity Planning
- Communication in a Crisis
- Critical HR update
- Finance and Cashflow Management
- Impact of COVID-19 on the economy - nationally and in South Canterbury
- Talking to your Bank
- Redundancy and Restructuring
- Getting Online
- Well Being 1 Communication style
- Cyber Security and COVID-19
- Health and Safety for Management in Covid 19 era
- Well Being 2 Compassionate Assertiveness
- Find out more about the Government’s Small Business Cashflow Scheme (SBCS) and the Loss carry-back scheme
- Coaching, Mentoring and Supporting Staff
- Well Being 3 Communication Habits
- Immigration Updates for Employers and Migrant Workers
- Post-budget discussion with Hon Grant Robertson
- Well Being 4 Courageous Conversations
- Financial Wellness and Kiwisaver Investment Implications
- Marketing through the COVID 19 era