Friday, 9th December, 2016
The S.C.Chamber of Commerce & Ara Institute of Canterbury are pleased to announce a new collaborative training model for On Line Business programmes and some new short course offerings.
Identifying the need for employers and staff to upskill while in full or part time employment the Chamber and Ara have collaborated to offer discounted online courses to S.C.Chamber members. Reductions in fees range from $50 - $700 depending upon the course/programme selected.
Simply enroll at Ara for the On Line Business programmes and either take your membership card or quote your membership number to receive the S.C.Chamber reduced fee.
Ara Institute of Canterbury has responded well to this identified need by partnering with us here at the Chamber increasing the range of offerings available locally and reducing the cost of study.
The prorammes to be offered in 2017 are:
• New Zealand Certificate in Project Management
• National Diploma in Business Administration
• National Diploma in Business
• Health & Safety Management
• New Zealand Certificate in Retail
• National Certificate in Business - First Line Management
• Certificate in Business Ownership
• NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) Level 3
• NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management)
In addition short courses Microsoft Word & Excel for Business will be run as part of the SC Chamber’s well recognized Training Portfolio delivered by Ara.