Governance - Getting The Balance Right
Date: Tuesday 10th July, 10am - 4pm
Venue: ADBT Business Training Room
Presenter: Nicola Hornsey + Guest Presenters Tony Shaw and Richie Smith
Member Price: $180 + GST
Non-Member Price: $300 + GST
(NZTE vouchers for up to 50% of the full price may be available)
This workshop focuses on developing clear board roles, processes covering all aspects of establishment, defines purpose, best practice, planning, selection, rotation, and management vs. governance. All which are essential to medium and large organizations. Also covered in this workshop:
• The key aspects of governance critical to business.
• Legal requirements of governance
• Identifying and managing conflicts of interest
• Directors legal obligations
• Understanding transparency
• The difference between governance and the role of the management team and staff.
• For the not for profit sector, setting up a governance board and its role.
• Be able to identify need and instigate development of an effective board.
• Setting up an independent board for a business.
For more information about any courses please contact:
ph (03) 687 2733 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org